Love games? We're always interested in working with dedicated individuals who have a passion for what we do. From openings in customer service, to order packing or inventory grading and entry, we have a variety of positions available here at Noble Knight Games.
If you would like to view our active job listings, check out our current offerings through our Facebook page. We're always looking for qualified individuals who can help our company grow and support our community. So even if you don't see something specific to your skills, feel free to send us your application and we'll let you know if we think you'll be a good fit!
Our teams are roughly broken into:
- Customer Service – Phones and email customer service
- Store Staff – In house customer service for our local customers and visitors
- Trades – Purchasers of preowned games and gaming items
- Inventory (warehouse) – Prepare, package, and label inventory for safe storage
- Shipping (warehouse) – Pull, sort, and pack orders for our customers
- Cataloger – Take incoming new items and identify, price, and enter them into our system
- Curator – Take incoming preowned items and identify, price, and enter them into our system
To submit your resume and salary requirements via fax, mail, or email Contact Us!