Please review these instructions thoroughly for a smooth trade/sale!
Noble Knight Games buys hundreds, sometimes thousands, of gaming products each week, including Magic cards, RPGs, board games, wargames, miniatures, even dice, novels, comics, and more. We treat our customers fairly and will not just cherry-pick your collection. If you have games for sale or trade and would like an estimate, please e-mail a list of titles, along with a general note on condition, to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note any missing components, writing, or excessive wear, and indicate whether you prefer cash or store credit.
We always offer more in store credit than cash value. After submitting your list, you will receive an estimate in store credit that can be spent like cash on the website. Once the games are received and inspected, the store credit will be applied to your online account and you may use it to purchase any in-stock items on our site. Store credit is good on in-stock selections only, can be redeemed at any time, and does not expire. You can view your current store credit on the My Account page. The website will automatically deduct your available store credit from any future purchases you make.
Shortly after submitting your list of items for sale, you will receive a cash estimate. We will pay the shipping costs - unless otherwise noted - if you follow the shipping guidelines below. Payments are mailed out promptly via check within 1 week of receiving and inspecting the items.
Local customers with drop-in trades to our storefront: We encourage you to email or call us ahead to set up an appointment, due to limited hours of availability for our specialists at this time, to ensure that we can have a specialist on hand to complete your trade in person.
In the event that our specialists are unavailable at the time of your arrival, your items can always be dropped off at any time during store open hours. We will provide you with a receipt for your items and they will be assessed by the appropriate specialist as soon as possible, and we will get back to you with a quoted offer within 2 business days. Large quantity trades may require additional time to process, so we highly recommend contacting us in advance to make an appointment if you have a substantial trade, to ensure we are able to process your trade efficiently at the time you wish to arrive.
For more information on our storefront hours and location, visit our Brick & Mortar Store page for more details.
Contact our buyers at: email@example.com
FedEx Shipping Instructions
- Send us an e-mail with your address and how many labels you need, and we will e-mail you shipping labels at our cost. We may include extra labels in case one gets damaged during printing. (If you do not have the ability to print labels, you may also bring the emailed labels on your smartphone/tablet to your FedEx location to have them printed.)
- Follow the packing instructions below.
- Fill out and affix our labels to the outside of the packages with a clear packing tape.
- *NOW AVAILABLE: FREE PICKUP* Call 1.800.GoFedEx (1.800.463.3339) and say “Ground Return Pickup” to schedule! Or...
- Take your packages to any FedEx Kinkos, Office Max, or any other authorized FedEx shipping center and drop them off at the shipping counter. They will take them at no charge to you and deliver them to us. If you do not have a local FedEx Kinkos or do not know where one is, you can view their locations by following this link http://www.fedex.com/Dropoff/. If there are no locations convenient for you, please contact us for more options.
USPS *MEDIA MAIL* Shipping Instructions(Only applicable if we have asked for Media Mail shipping)
Noble Knight Games
2835 Commerce Park Dr
Fitchburg, WI 53719
- Follow the packing instructions below.
- Take your packages to your local post office and send them via the Media Mail rate. The Media Mail rate is for books and printed matter without advertising only. If you wish to mail items other than printed matter, let us know and we will send you FedEx labels. Note: If you mail the packages via any method other than Media Mail, we will cover the cost of shipping only up to the amount it would cost via Media Mail (about 1/3 to 1/2 of most other shipping methods).
- E-mail us to let us know the total cost to mail your package. Extra services such as insurance and confirmation are not covered, so please do not include those costs in your e-mail to us.
**The size of the box(es) should be no larger than 18"x15"x18".**
- Use sturdy boxes that are well taped.
- Do not pack your items in a huge oversized box. The dimensions of the box(es) should be no larger than 18"x15"x18". FedEx (and all other shippers) have large dimensional surcharges. Send your items to us in normal sized boxes under 40 pounds each, if possible. If you have items that are bigger than the recommended box size, feel free to use a box slightly bigger than the largest item you are shipping.
- Use packing peanuts or other packaging, such as used newspaper, on any edges of the product that will touch the box.
- Do not over or under pack. 30-50 pounds is a good weight limit per box. Do not send many small boxes, nor any box over 55 pounds. If possible, pack everything tightly into boxes with a maximum weight of 30-50 pounds. If you must send many small boxes, tape them together securely and send as them one package.
- Items should be packed tightly to prevent rubbing and shifting in transit.
- Boxed games or sets containing loose components should be rubber banded (NOT taped) shut. Please note: If loose counters or other small parts are present, put them in baggies inside their respective games!
- Putting plastic sleeves on each item, if possible, works well.
- Include a sheet of paper with your full name, return address, and email address inside the box. This helps prevent lost shipments!
We assume that all items are complete with all original parts and with no water damage, mildew damage, or smoke or mold smells (unless previously noted to us). Items with these defects typically have no value. If possible, leave original dice in the boxes, but if they are not present, it is acceptable. We also buy/trade for loose dice and miniature collections.
How to Receive your Cash or Credit
We are efficient and will typically process your items within 1-2 business day(s) of arrival and will send you a confirmation e-mail at that time. However, in unusual cases due to high volume, the holidays, or a particularly large shipment, the wait could be 7 business days or so. If you opted for cash, business check, or PayPal, the payment will be processed immediately after we process your items. Similarly, if you are receiving store credit, it will be deposited into your account immediately.