Registering for an account with Noble Knight Games will allow you to save your preferences for faster checkout and view the status of current and past orders. You can login to your account to view the status of past orders and change your address, e-mail address, e-mail preferences, and account password. Noble Knight Games does not in any way distribute your personal information. We also do not store your credit card number, providing ultimate security.
Registering for an account
Review previous orders
To review your previous orders, log into your account and click "My Account" on the top right side of the page. On the My Account page, click "Order History" to view all of your past orders, including the items ordered, the date, the amount, and the current status of the order. Click on the linked order number under "Order #" to view the receipt with order details.
The order status codes are defined as follows:
- Shipped - Your order has been fully processed and is en route to you.
- Processing - Your order is currently being packaged and prepared for shipment.
- Ready to mail/paid - We have received your order and will be shipping it soon.
- Waiting for payment from customer - Items have been reserved and are awaiting payment. Orders will be held for 10 days pending payment, before being canceled.
- Waiting for customer communication - We are awaiting a response from you before completing the order.
- Waiting for item(s) to arrive - We are awaiting your special or pre-ordered products.
- Waiting to charge credit card - You have an order on hold to charge at a certain date.
- Canceled - The order has been canceled.
- Incomplete - The order was placed but the checkout process was not completed.
Changing your address, contact information, or password
From your My Account page, you can click "Change Address Details" to change your billing address, shipping address, and contact information. You can also update your password on the "Change Password" page.
Forgot your password?
No worries! You can Reset Your Password.
Create or maintain your Want List
With tens of thousands of items produced by the gaming industry, it is impossible to keep everything in stock (although we try!). If you're looking for something that we don't currently have, create a Want List to be automatically notified by e-mail when one of your desired items becomes available!
Please note that you are neither obligated nor guaranteed to purchase Want List items. If one sells out or you would like the item in a different condition, leave it on your Want List and you will be notified when another becomes available.
If you don't see what you are looking for in these lists, that means we have never had one in stock, but it doesn't mean we cannot get one! Please e-mail us the product title, and we will add the item to your Want List manually.