A complete campaign for use with FLASHING BLADES. The player-characters are assigned to accompany an Ambassador from the Cardinal to foreign courts and they find adventure and danger along the way. Included in this book can be found:
* HABSBURG HOSPITALITY: The ambassador, Monsieur de Bienvenu, finds his life in danger in the Imperial Court of Austria. The player-characters must protect Monsieur de Bienvenu, while at the same time avoiding an obvious show of their duties as the sanctity of the Imperial Court must retain the appearance of sanctity.
* THE CONSTANTINOPLE EMERALD: An adventure of intrigue and theft to procure a valuable gem in Venice amidst the chaos of the Venetian Carnival.
* TORRE DEL DIABLO: A dangerous mission to carry a message to a prisoner in a Spanish prison, and to bring back a reply in writing. Complications will arise as the adventurers must sneak into the prison and find their mysterious prisoner.
* THE BINNENHOF AFFAIR: Valuable stolen documents must be recovered for the ambassador while in the Hague. Espionage and deceit complicate matters as the characters encounter a sinister Dutch secret espionage organization.
* DIPLOMATIC IMMUNITY: An adventure of intrigue and flight when the international code of Diplomatic Immunity breaks down in England.
An Ambassador's Tales is a complete campaign of five interlocking adventures for use with the FLASHING BLADES game system.