Where the Out-of-Print is Available Again
Advanced
Now Buying
Now Buying

Fact or Crap

Condition: NM-
Condition Note: unpunched
Was: $15.00
SALE Price: $13.50
Retail Price: $19.95
You Save: $6.45


Condition: EX/NM
Was: $14.00
SALE Price: $12.60
Retail Price: $19.95
You Save: $7.35


Fact or Crap
Category: Board Games
Genre: Trivia Game
Product Line: Fact or Crap
Publish Year: 2006
Dimensions: 10.5x10.5x2.5"
Restockable: No
NKG part #: 2148861599
Type: Boxed Game
Age Range: 12 Years and Up
# Players: 3 - 8 Players
Game Length: 30 Minutes

Description

Fact or crap: The inventors of Corn Flakes, the Kellogg Brothers, ran a school for delinquent youth?

Fact or crap: In the US, 3% of the population produces enough food for the other 97%?

Find out in this fun and fast-paced group game that challenges players to separate fact from fiction. Comes with 200 tokens, 240 question cards, 74 rush hour cards, 16 answer cards, a rule card and timer. For 3 to 8 players.