Below is our shipping and packing instructions for shipments originating from within the USA. We use our FedEx account to cover the shipment of your games to us at no cost to you. If your located outside the USA drop us an email for further information.
Please review this thoroughly for a smooth trade/sale!
FEDEX SHIPPING INSTRUCTIONS
1) Send us your address and how many labels you need and we will mail you the labels in a letter.
2) Follow packing instructions below.
3) Finish filling out and affix our labels to outside of packages, do NOT let any shipper change or affix different labels.
4) Pickup is available but we do not cover pickup. Pickup charge is $5 per box or $15 per box on weekends. Fedex will bill us and we will bill you for any pickup charges. $100 insurance is added free of charge per box on our account, additional insurance is billed to the sender. If you choose to add additional insurance or do pickup please notify us so we can make the necessary adjustments.
5) Take your packages to any Fedex Kinkos or authorized Fedex shipping center and give them to the shipping counter. They will take them at no charge to you and deliver them to us. If you do not have a local Fedex Kinkos or do not know you can that and other locations by following this link http://www.fedex.com/Dropoff/start?locale=en_US (please de-select the "self service" button). If a location is not convenient for you please contact us for more options.
USPS *MEDIA MAIL* SHIPPING INSTRUCTIONS (only applicable if we have asked for media mail shipping)
1) Follow packing instructions below.
2) Our address is:
Noble Knight Games
2242 Kennedy Rd
Janesville, WI 53545
3) Take your package to your local post office and send the boxes via their *MEDIA MAIL* rate. The Media Mail rate is for books and printed matter only. If you wish to mail items other then printed matter, let us know and we will send you FedEx labels. If you mail via any other method then media we will cover the corresponding media rate (about 1/3 to 1/2 of most other services).
4) Let us know the total cost to mail your package. Extra services such as insurance and confirmation are not covered so please separate those in your email to us.
1) Use sturdy boxes, well taped.
2) Do not pack your games in a huge oversized box. Fedex (and all shippers) have large "dimensional" surcharges. Send them in normal size boxes around 50 pounds each if possible.
3) Use packing peanuts or other packaging, such as used newspaper, on any edges of the product that will touch the box.
4) Do not overpack, 50 pounds is a good weight limit per box. Do not send many small boxes, nor any box over 50 pounds. If possible pack everything tightly into 50 pound boxes. If you must send many small boxes, tape them together securely and send as one package.
5) Items should be packed tightly so as to prevent rubbing and shifting in transit.
6) Boxed games or sets containing loose components should be rubber banded (NOT taped) shut. **PLEASE, if loose counters are present put them in baggies inside their respective games!!!!**
7) Plastic sleeves on each item, if possible, works well.
8) Don't forget to include your full name and return address. A short note with your email address included inside the box is also recommended.
We assume that all items are complete with all original parts and with no water damage, mildew damage, smoke or mold smells (unless previously noted to us). Items with these defects typically have no value.
HOW TO RECEIVE YOUR CASH OR CREDIT
We are efficient and will typically process your games within 1-2 business day(s) of arrival, and send you a confirmation email at that time. Although unusual, due to high volume, the holidays, or a particularly large shipment, the wait could be up to 7 days or so. If you opted for cash, business check, or paypal if desired, will be processed immediately afterward. If you are receiving trade credit, it will be deposited into your account immediately. Trade credit can be redeemed at any time, and does not expire. The website will automatically deduct your available trade credit from any purchase you make.
**If you have any questions or concerns please drop us an email at email@example.com