Send Forth Your List
Provide a list of the items you would like to sell. Items should come complete with all original parts and no water, smoke, or mold damage. We do also purchase loose dice and miniatures without their packaging. Please note any missing components, writing, or excessive wear. Feel free to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your list of items, if you have any questions or would like to discuss starting the process. You can attach your preferred format (document, spreadsheet, etc.), use our template, or just type the items you are interested in selling into the body of the email. You can also use the form below to send us your list.View Tips For Providing Your List | WANT TO SKIP THE LIST?
Get A Quote
Once provided a list of your items, we will send you a fair and accurate quote within a few business days. This quote will show you what you can expect to earn for your item(s) in cash, store credit or both. (Store Credit is always more than cash, never expires and can be used on anything in-stock in our B&M store or on our website! Free shipping over $149 in the USA still applies!)Start Your Quote | What do we buy? | Knight's Most Wanted Buylist
Ship Your Items or Drop Off In-store
*WE PAY SHIPPING COST. We will email you Fedex labels to put on each box. We will pay the shipping costs - unless otherwise noted - if you follow our shipping guidelines outlined below on this page. Outside the USA?View Shipping Options | Visit The Store In Madison, WI
Get Paid Like Royalty
We will typically process your items within 1-2 business day(s) of arrival. In rare cases due to high volume, the holidays, or a particularly large shipment, processing can take up to a week. We will send you a confirmation e-mail once the process is complete. You can opt to receive cash or store credit for your items. See below for more details.VIEW PAYMENT PROCESS INFO
We buy and sell games all over the world!
Tips for providing your list
List Format & Templates
Item Condition Advice
Items We Are Interested In
Whether its still in shrink wrap or well loved, even painted miniatures or items without the original packaging, Noble Knight Games is interested in virtually any tabletop gaming or culture products you may have. We treat our customers fairly, and will not cherry-pick your collection.
Email Us Your List or Use the Form to get started!
Skip the List
Just contact email@example.com and ask for shipping labels. Follow our easy packing instructions and send your items on their way. Our experts will assess your items and get you a quoted offer a few days after we receive them.
It's that easy!
FedEx Shipping Instructions
- Free Shipping Labels - Send us an e-mail with your address and how many labels you need. We will cover their cost and e-mail you the shipping labels free of charge. We may include extra labels in case one gets damaged during printing. (If you do not have the ability to print labels, you may also bring the emailed labels on your smartphone/tablet to your FedEx location to have them printed.) Lastly, if you would prefer we send you shipping labels via snail mail, we can do that as well!
- Follow the packing instructions in the next step.
- Fill out and affix our labels to the outside of the packages with a clear packing tape.
- *FREE PICKUP* Call 1.800.GoFedEx (1.800.463.3339) and say “Ground Return Pickup” to schedule! Or...
- Take your packages to any FedEx, FedEx Kinkos, Office Max, or any other authorized FedEx shipping center and drop them off at the shipping counter. They will take them at no charge to you and deliver them to us. If you do not have a local FedEx Kinkos or do not know where one is, you can view their locations by following this link http://www.fedex.com/Dropoff/. If there are no locations convenient for you, please contact us for more options.
SHIPPING TIPS FOR SMOOTH SENDOFFWant the best value for your trade-in? Make sure it arrives safe and sound in great condition, so we can pay you top dollar!
Box Size & Weight
- Boxes should be no larger than 18” x 15” x 18” and weigh under 40 pounds each.
- If you have items that are bigger than the recommended box size, feel free to use a box slightly bigger than the largest item you are shipping.
- Aim as close to the listed box size and weight as you can. Avoid over-packing a single box, or sending many small boxes. This helps your trade boxes to arrive safely all together, avoiding potential delays of separated boxes.
- If multiple small boxes are necessary, you may tape them securely together so that they arrive in a bundle as a single package within the same size and weight restrictions. Or, simply place the smaller boxes inside a larger one for shipping.
- Use a sturdy box in good condition, and tape tightly shut to make sure your items remain safely inside while they make their journey! We recommend adding tape to all open edges of the shipping box.
- Pack your items tightly – anything loose could shift around during transit, and items could rub against one another.
Avoid dented corners - use packaging material
- Packing peanuts, foam, bubble wrap, parchment, or newspaper make great protective layers.
Boxed games – secure them with rubber bands where needed
- Games with many small, loose components like counters, chits, meeples, cards and so on: Put these inside baggies, inside their respective game’s box, to avoid them getting jumbled. This speeds up our assessment so we can offer you the best, most complete price, as fast as possible.
- For added security, include a sheet of paper with your full name, return address, and email address inside the box. This helps prevent (rare) lost shipments, or unreadable water-stained shipping labels where we can’t tell who sent the box. Make sure we know who you are so we can pay you!
- Special components – If you have things like expansion decks, Kickstarter bonuses or exclusives, promo items etc. these can increase your trade's value so please separate these and label them to avoid confusion and speed up identification time.
- Loose Miniatures - If you have over 25 loose miniatures that you are sending in and can neatly divide and label them in bags by faction and title, we would be willing to increase our offer slightly to you since this saves labor on our end. Just let us know and we can provide you an additional bonus!
- Board / War Game Counters – Please keep any counters separated and bagged (if punched). This is not required but will significantly speed up check in and may result in additional value and will alleviate any confusion that could result in lower value.
Visit the Store in Person
Traveling to our store? Large trade? High quantity trades may require additional time to process, so we recommend contacting us in advance to make an appointment to ensure we are able to process your trade efficiently at the time you wish to arrive.
For more information on our storefront hours and location, visit our BRICK & MORTAR STORE page for more details.
Cash versus Credit
- Store Credit - Get bonus trade-in value when you choose Store Credit as all or part of your payment. We can always offer more in Credit than cash. Our Store Credit never expires, and can be used on anything in our catalog, in store or online. It even applies towards shipping! So if you want to trade in and trade up for new games and supplies, Store Credit is your best value.
- Cash – Sometimes you just want money in the bank. If cash is your preference, we can provide fast secure payment via PayPal or Business Check.
How to Receive and Use Store Credit
Don't have an account? We can make one for you in moments. We'll send you a confirmation e-mail letting you know your credit has been applied.
Your credit is now instantly ready for use on our website when you log in under your account. It never expires! Store credit is applied automatically at checkout online, and even applies towards shipping where applicable.
You can view your available store credit any time on your MY ACCOUNT page on our site.
How to Receive a Cash Payment
Once you confirm and accept our cash offer, let us know how you'd like your payment. We can provide fast secure payment via PayPal or Business Check (by posted mail or in person).
Our specialists will send you a confirmation email when the funds have been sent by your chosen method.
Cash is now in your pocket!
Get a Quote Now
You can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Download Our List Templates for easy submission!