Three games at different levels of difficulty reconstructing the most famous battle between the U.S. Army and the redskins. The three-dimensional board shows the Valley of Little Big Horn, from the high plains, just as Colonel Custer did before his last stand.
- pieces in matte finish cardboard, cut and printed on both sides.
- large cardboard table to be used to establish the outcome of combat and rifle fire.
- board in rigid, thick cardboard with a matte plastic finish, cut into 5 pieces.
- relief sections in rigid, thick cardboard to be used to create the three-dimensionality of the terrain.
- rule booklet in 4 languages with examples.
- plastic storage tray and dice.