This is the reconstruction of the great Napoleonic battle on the new grid of hexagons and squares, on a three-dimensional map. The rules are the amplification and development of those used in “Jena” and “Waterloo”, which were a bit simpler, including the addition of new elements such as Dragoons and the differentiated capacities of the various commanding officers.
- pieces in matte-finish cardboard, cut and printed on both sides.
- board in rigid, thick cardboard plasticized with a matte plastic finish, cut in 5 pieces.
- cardboard tables to determine the results of combat and artillery fire.
- calendar showing the entry of forces which were not present at the beginning of the game.
- relief sections in rigid, thick cardboard to be used to create the three-dimensionality of the terrain.
- training table.
- rule booklet in 4 languages with examples.
- plastic storage tray and dice.