Star Sentinel Tactics is a turn-based tactical game that puts you in command of a squad of elite United Alliance marines - the Star Sentinels - as they battle to stop a race of bloodthirsty reptilians launching a devastating attack on our Galaxy! Along the way you'll have to use sharp thinking and effective tactics as you encounter giant mechs, rotting zombies, mutants and a host of other foes - all intent on your destruction!
Star Sentinel Tactics takes the classic turn-based tactical combat strategy games, and brings them bang up to date with 3d graphics, realistic line-of-sight, an engaging story, and an array of new weapons and enemies. This is sci-fi tactical combat at its purest with all the focus on leading your soldiers through varied and engaging tactical situations to ultimately save life as we know it!
• Dozens of different weapons to utilize, including handguns, rifles, shotguns, assault rifles, grenades, melee weapons and a range of laser and plasma weaponry.
• 28 hand-crafted missions, requiring a wide range of tactical approaches.
•Use stealth, provide cover fire, snipe, set up ambushes, hold strategic positions, rescue fallen comrades or just go for an all out brute force attack.
• An engaging storyline, sharp dialogue and a cast of compelling characters.
•Or, if you prefer, just skip all the talking and get on with the tactical action.
• Complex scripted AI opponents who will try to pin you down, snipe you, ambush you, flush you out or just come in all guns blazing.
• Fully moddable game engine, allowing almost everything to be edited with basic knowledge of XML and Lua. Create your own missions or modify existing ones.
•Create new weapons, new enemies or allies.
•Write your own scripted cutscenes.
•Write your own AI scripts for enemies.
•Full access to the game engine, and the same tools used to create the game.
•Modify graphics, lighting, materials and textures, or add your own.
• Windows XP/Vista/7, DirectX 9.0 or higher
• CPU 2.0 GHz
• 1 GB RAM
• Shader Model 2.0 3D graphics card, 128 MB RAM
• Sound card
• 2.5 GB of free hard drive space