Green Devil Face #1 is a funhouse dungeon adventure by James Edward Raggi IV featuring over 50 detailed areas to be used as-is, or custom-fitted for your traditional fantasy game.
The dungeon itself is a collection of deadly traps, wild encounters, and unlikely situations, roughly themed to be poking fun at the traditional gaming scene. In this adventure, players can:
• See a microscopic basilisk
• Help a stoneworker understand carpentry
• Explore the Hall of Many Pains
• Meet Arne and learn about his son
• Travel through time to the Vietnam War
• Discover secrets of the Mad Mage!
... and much more...
Green Devil Face #1 was originally released as Fantasy F***ing Vietnam. It has a different layout, a new cover, and a new introduction, but the adventure itself is unchanged.
Originally written as a 0e adventure, Green Devil Face #1 is compatible with Advanced, Original, Basic, and Expert fantasy RPGs published between 1974 – 1983 as well as modern “Clone” games including Labyrinth Lord™, OSRIC™, and Swords & Wizardry™.