With Fractal Mapper, creating worlds has never been so easy! Fractal Mapper is a high-powered mapping system that lets gamers create a wide variety of maps - dungeons, continents, cities, and more! With it's easy to use interface, powerful features, and unique capabilities, making high quality maps with Fractal Mapper is a breeze!
Also included is a free add-on program called Fractal World Explorer. With this program you can create and edit stunning 3d shaded relief maps. In addition, FWE allows you to edit temperature and precipitation to create deserts and glaciers. You can even export an elevation contour map for use in Fractal Mapper!
• Fractal based drawing tools for realistic coastlines, rivers, and caverns.
• Create continent maps, city maps, dungeon maps, sci-fi deckplans, and more.
• Objects on your map can be individually selected, moved, rotated, and edited.
• Optimized support for .PNG images as mapping symbols.
• Place square or hex grids of any size on you map, with or without grid numbering.
• Print across multiple pages. Print the entire map or selected regions.
• Print to 1 inch scale for miniatures.
• Scripting interface to let you create new program features custom drawing tools using VBScript.
• Store your notes right on your map, and print out scenario listings.