Game Genre : Strategic
Complexity : Intermediate
Game Theatre : World War I
Play Style : Turn-Based WEGO - Top Down
Re-fight World War I at a grand strategic scale. Includes the entire Western and Eastern theaters as well as Turkey. Production, Combat, Diplomacy, Research - Land, Sea and Air combat are all included! Step back to the early 20th Century and hear the Guns Of August!
• Includes all of the important theaters of WWI
• Historical problems of breaking a strong line of trenches are reflected realistically.
• Includes the historical technologies used to defeat trench system such as poison gas, tanks, assault troops and powerful artillery barrages
• The use of HQs realistically recreate the logistical problem of keeping offensives running- use your HQs correctly or the attack will run out of steam!
• Naval system is strategic emphasizing control of areas and protection of supply and trade routes.
... and many more!
• Complexity: High
• Field of Play: Theatre
• Theatre: Europe
• Historical Period: Early 20th Century / WWI
• Unit Scale: Corps
• Game Play: Separate player turns with simultaneous resolution
• Players: 1 - 2
• AI: Yes
• TCP/IP: No
• PBEM: Yes
• Game Editor: No
• Windows 2000/XP
• Pentium III 500 MHz or Athlon Equivalent required
• 256 MB RAM
• 200 MB of Free HDD space