The world dies. A foul disease infects it, spreading its taint in the winds, in the waters, polluting the very land itself. And wherever it touches it breeds corruption, manifesting as mutation, malformation, leaving it altered, changed, and utterly mad with the wickedness it instills. This is Chaos, the shadow that hangs over the Old World and beyond. It is the terrifying threat of the north, looming large in the minds of Men, Elves and Dwarfs alike.
Now, this potent force is revealed for Warhammer Fantasy Roleplay with the Tome of Corruption. This expansive volume reveals all the secrets of Chaos, exploring it in lavish detail. From the countless varieties of Mutants and Chaos Spawn, to the Beastmen that haunt the unclaimed depths of the Forest of Shadows and the Drakwald, to the horrific Daemons spawned from nightmare, this sourcebook contains everything you ever wanted to know about Chaos in all its disturbing forms.
Inside this blasphemous tome, you'll find:
• Over 150 new mutations to create unique and awful Mutants, customizable based on the Dark God they serve.
• Detailed information on Cults in the Old World such as the perverse Sybarites and the Foetid Maw.
• Guidelines for building new cults, as well as details for crating cult leaders like the Cult Acolyte and Cult Magus.
• An assortment of Chaos Objects such as The Grim Feast and the Catalogue of Flesh.
• Exhaustive information and guidelines on creating Beastman foes, drastically expanding the information found in the Old World Bestiary.
• A slew of new Chaos-touch monsters such as the Amphisbaena, Basilisk and Jabberwock.
• A gazetteer on Norsca, with guidelines for creating Norscan Characters and running Norscan campaigns.
• Details on the savage peoples of Chaos, including the Kurgan and the Chaos Dwarfs.
• Extensive rules for playing servants of Chaos with new careers, rewards, and gifts of the Chaos Powers.
• Over 100 new Chaos Weapons and bizarre magic items to better fight for the favor of the Dark Gods.
• Expanded Lores of Chaos for those Black Magisters who Nurgle, Slaanesh, and Tzeentch, including new spells including acquiescence and flesh puppet.
• Expanded Side-Effects tables for those who dabble in Dark Magic.
• Full statistics for all the iconic Daemons of Chaos, including everything from the pathetic Nurgling to the dreaded Keeper of Secrets.
• New insanities and diseases. Extensive information on the Chaos Wastes as well as the strange places one might find there.