• Supports Call of Cthulhu, 5th Edition and Delta Green. Includes data from those books, as well as The Keeper's Companion I, The Creature Companion and The 1920s Investigator's Companion.
• Includes investigator occupations for 1890's, 1920's and present day, including 130 occupations from the 1920s.
• Call of Cthulhu picture library with more than 200 pictures and silhouettes from Call of Cthulhu, Fifth Edition.
• Calculates occupation and personal skill points and presents the appropriate selection list.
• Create encounter files that list all statistics for selected deities, monsters, personalities, etc.
• Create characters based on the deities, monsters, personalities presented in the books for complete customization.
• Determines derived characteristic points.
• Randomly rolls yearly income and property, or allows user to set these.
• Includes all 5th Edition Weapons and 1890's, 1920's and present day equipment.
• Includes all 5th Edition Spells, Occupations and Skills.
• Includes Creatures, Deities, Beasts and Monsters.
• Includes Mythos Tomes.
• Studying tomes automatically deducts SAN and increases Mythos knowledge and other skills, including skill checks for languages.
• Printed character sheet examples (two pages): Harvey Walters and Harvey's Grimoire.
• Delta Green character sheet (one page).
• Encounter printout with six entities per page.
• Entity printout with two entities per page.
• Combat Summary printout for an encounter group of NPCs, including monsters and deities: CthulhuCombat.
• Comprehensive, hyperlinked Help pages
• Selection rules can be turned on to display only those spells and skills that your character is allowed to choose.
• Add your own new occupations, spells, skills, equipment, monsters, etc.
• Add your character's picture, or use the picture library to find pictures of deities and monsters.
• Customizable for your home rules.
• Override standard items with your own data sheets.