A Storm of Swords is the second expansion to A Game of Thrones: The Board Game!
This new expansion includes rules and components for the following:
• A new variant game with a new map, pitting Houses Stark, Lannister, Greyjoy, and Baratheon against one another for control of King's Landing and the Riverlands.
• New neutral houses to sway to your cause in the variant game, including House Arryn, House Frey, House Tyrell, and the many brigands, mercenaries, and broken men that people Westeros!
• Powerful new tactics cards for use in both the variant and classic games.
• New, alternate Westeros decks.
• Robb Stark, Jaime Lannister, and many others take the field directly with the new Leader rules, including two Leaders for every house (including Martell), for use in both the variant and classic games. Take hostages and execute prisoners for the first time!
• New House cards for every house (including Martell), for use in both the variant and classic games.
• A new deck of Wildling cards, making each Wildling assault a unique event!
A Storm of Swords requires the main A Game of Thrones Board Game to play. It is entirely compatible with the A Clash of Kings expansion, but does not require that expansion to be enjoyed.