18th June 1815: the great and also last battle against the indomitable enemies of Napoleon in order to determine the future of the Empire and also of Europe.
- 144 counters in plasticized matte-finish cardboard, cut and printed on both sides, they represent the units taking part in the battle with their movement and combat factors.
- board in rigid, thick cardboard plasticized with a matte plastic finish, cut in 5 pieces, it represents the Waterloo plain.
- cardboard tables to determine the results of combat and artillery fire.
- calendar showing the entry of forces which were not present at the beginning of the game.
- training table.
- rule booklet in 4 languages with examples.
- plastic storage tray and dice.