Masahiro Yamazaki has long been considered the East Front specialist in Japan. His games - including the excellent Stalingrad Pocket by the Gamers - have been enjoyed by English gamers since 1992. Now, for the first time, MMP is very proud to present his ultimate vision of the War in Russia. With over 10 years of development and expertise, Masahiro has culled all of his talents to give you the finest game on the entire Eastern Front of World War Two.
Using a variant of the popular Victory in the West chit pull system, but with some very novel twists, Masahiro presents the theater as never before. If the Soviet player can weather the Nazi storm, she will rise from the ashes and become the powerful enemy that defeated Germany. You will see the tables turn as in no wargame before.
Red Star Rising contains:
• one 39" by 36" mapsheet, one 18" by 36" mapsheet, and one 8.5" by 11" mapsheet.
• 840 1/2" counters
• 44-page rulebook
• 2 cardstock player aid cards
Red Star Rising scale:
• Game Turn: 2 weeks to 2 months
• Counters: Corps/Division for the Germans; Corps/Army for the Soviets
Red Star Rising Game Details:
• Players: 1-4
• Scenarios: 5
• Complexity: Medium
• Playing Time: 3 to 20 hours