The perfect game for every armchair general. Command a country through the battles of World War II. You must develop strategy to keep your troops alive.
Hearts of Iron is the first ever World War II PC game of true Grand Strategic scope. The game map spans the entire world and allows players to take the war to any new front of their choosing. Any nation in the world is playable, but the game focuses on the epic struggle between the great alliances of the new world orders: Fascism, Communism and Democracy. Hearts of Iron is developed by the team behind the award-winning Europe Universalis I and II and brings the same depth of gameplay and historical accuracy to a modern day gaming experience.
* Enter into a global map with all the nations between 1936-1946
* Modify and construct your own settings and campaigns with the Scenario Editor
* Simulate political systems and the effect on neutral nations by developing domestic and foreign politics
* Change the course of war by getting super weapons and better production capabilities
* Take on the role of historical generals and political leaders
* Command more than 100 different ground, air and naval forces
* Play online against other players for head-to-head combat
* Listen to two hours of music in MP3 format