Sword Bearer is a complete fantasy role-playing game. It covers all areas of concern to players and gamemasters alike, including detailed discussions of such subjects as:
• Character Creation
• A Variety of Intelligent Character Races
• Magic (Both Elemental and Spirit Magic)
• Campaigns (With a Detailed Mapping System)
• Culture, Economies, and Religions
• Animals and Creatures
Included in this boxed set are the revised, second edition rules to SWORDBEARER in the following format:
• Sixty-page rulebook with the basic rules of play including character creation, combat, the character's place in society, combat rules, elemental and spirit magic, elementals, poisons and diseases.
• Thirty-six-page rulebook for gamemasters setting up campaigns with rules for 28 intelligent species, animals and mythological creatures, and detailed gamemaster guidelines for mapping, balancing adventures and adventure creation.
• Gamemaster's Screen.
• Master Character Sheet suitable for photocopying.