Fantasy Flight is proud to present the Nocturnum modern-day epic Call of Cthulhu campaign. Packed with maps and player handouts, theNocturnum campaign takes the investigators through over a dozen linked adventures in a horrific conspiracy that spans the globe.
• Snowflake Valley: Snowbound in the sleepy mountain village of Snowflake Valley, the player characters are accused of murder. To clear their names, they must solve a mystery as old as the mountain itself -- while being stalked by a loathsome beast with a taste for human flesh.
• Madness of the Twilight Queen: A forgotten cult, a mad scientist and a hot new drug all come together in a vortex of evil that threatens to destroy a small college town. It's all somehow connected, and if the player characters don't find out how, they will pay the price with their sanity.
• Stillness: A girl is missing... a girl who has a secret with the power to kill. Desperate, her father implores the player characters, "Find my daughter!" But there are signs, terrible omens, that at the end of their search, only death and madness await.
• Visiting Hours: At the request of a mysterious benefactor, the investigators visit a mental hospital looking for answers, but find only danger.
• A Family Affair: Bower County, Georgia, is a quiet town with dark and twisted past. Now its children are disappearing, and it's up to the investigators to find out why.
• Revelations: Traitors are revealed as the investigators uncover a conspiracy in Savannah.
• Thor's Anvil: In the frozen expanse of the Atlantic there lies an oil platform with a terrible secret... and a terrible fate.
• The Copenhagen Connection: The investigators find themselves pursuing clues in panic-stricken Cophenhagen, while the forces of evil are closing in around them.
• The Weaving of Three: An ancient village and a crumbling manor house conceal a horrifying secret -- and a dark connection to Ragnarok.
• Beyond the Sea: The investigators' quest leads them to Latvia, where a grisly discovery awaits them.
• Moscow Showdown: Guided by unseen hands, two mighty forces have come together for a final confrontation, and the investigators are caught in the middle.
• Into the East: The investigators find danger, mystery, and terror on the Trans-Siberian Railroad.
• Turning of the Wheel: Hundreds of miles from civilization, the investigators discover a hidden labor camp high in the mountains. Do they dare join the underground resistance?
• The Tyrr Nemaii: In a remote corner of the world, an ancient machine works a mysterious evil.
• The Armageddon Plains: This is how it ends.